2.  Disable authentication on the gateway.
3.  Use an ACL/whitelist on the gateway, so that it will not challenge any requests from the repro proxy/domain.

Scott

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 8:43 AM, Roman Rybalko via resiprocate-users <resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roman Rybalko <resiprocate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:43:37 +0300
Subject: Authorization by Proxy to Gateway
Hello people,

I have the following setup:
UA -> Proxy -> Gateway

Proxy (repro) and Gateway (CommuniGate) require Authentication. User Agent (CSipSimple/Snom720/Linphone) can keep credentials for a single realm only. Proxy & Gateway require different credentials in different realms.

How may I supply credentials for Gateway by Proxy(repro)? Does anyone know an existing plugin or a configuration to achieve this? I tried to add a Gateway's credentials to /etc/repro/users.txt but it seems to me repro does not use them. Another question is: how would I specify which user should be used for authentication to Gateway if I have several ones?

--
Regards,
Roman Rybalko