*From:* Scott Godin
*Sent:*  Tuesday, March 27, 2018 4:31PM +0300
*To:* Roman Rybalko
*Cc:* Resiprocate-users
*Subject:* Re: [reSIProcate-users] Authorization by Proxy to Gateway

repro is a strict SIP Proxy, it will not provide credentials to another
server/UA, it will only pass them along.  I think you have the following
1.  Disable authentication on repro.
2.  Disable authentication on the gateway.
3.  Use an ACL/whitelist on the gateway, so that it will not challenge
any requests from the repro proxy/domain.

Scott