Re: [reSIProcate-users] Suggestion: link to c-ares main repo as defualt

I would like to understand this better.  Is anyone aware of advantages of c-ares over resip's fork of ares or vice-versa?  I know there are a few features  for Windows users in the resip ares branch that are NOT in cares, but I don't clearly understand the advantage of c-ares (other than the fact that it is being more actively maintained).

Thanks,
Scott