Re: [reSIProcate-users] how to set the re-register time

Thanks Scott,
yes i am studying basicCall and i will try it against my Asterisk server,
however what i don't get (and i did not find in the basicCall code) is this: in all the callbacks i.e. onNewSession() one parameter is the inviteSession from which i can retrieve the appdialogset (that is the testappdialogset derived class in basicCall where you store the appdata).
But when i do send an invite i pass an appdialogset pointer and i get a message as return value. How do i get a correlation between invitesession and appdialogset? when is the invitesession created?

thanks again and sorry if my questions are a bit dumb...