Re: [reSIProcate-users] User auth enable/disable option

Tom is talking about another server and not reTurn - I'm not sure why.

To answer your question.  Authentication is needed for TURN messaging only, and it cannot be turned off via configuration.  If all you are sending is STUN Bind messaging, then you shouldn't need to provide authentication.

If you really need to disable auth checks for TURN messaging, then you can try to just add a return true to the top of RequestHandler::handleAuthentication.  This will disable all message integrity checks too.  Alternatively you can comment out the various bits of that method that you are failing to pass and leave the rest in tact.

Scott