Re: [reSIProcate-users] ReSent: reSIProcate as a border server - does it fit for the task?

Configuration is very simple.
All of you need - it’s install resiprocate server and do some little changes in config file (change ip, port, e.t.c rows)
Start server, open ports and try check you setup with any utils.
Example, i used python script PyStun

--> pystun --help
usage: pystun [-h] [-d] [-H STUN_HOST] [-P STUN_PORT] [-i SOURCE_IP]
              [-p SOURCE_PORT] [--version]

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -d, --debug           Enable debug logging (default: False)
  -H STUN_HOST, --stun-host STUN_HOST
                        STUN host to use (default: None)
  -P STUN_PORT, --stun-port STUN_PORT
                        STUN host port to use (default: 3478)
  -i SOURCE_IP, --source-ip SOURCE_IP
                        network interface for client (default: 0.0.0.0)
  -p SOURCE_PORT, --source-port SOURCE_PORT
                        port to listen on for client (default: 54320)
  --version             show program's version number and exit

So, for example we can check goole server
--> pystun -H stun.l.google.com -P 19302
NAT Type: Full Cone
External IP: 193.34.218.87
External Port: 54320

Try it ti check your own server after installation.

If you receive positive results, just change setting for your client application in STUN settings part.
And try to use it (for test you always can try with google stun to compare results )

Sorry, for my bad english.