Re: [reSIProcate-users] reTurn code

On 05/05/16 14:01, Tom Chen wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Excellent idea!
>
> Can someone do us a favor to patch the configuration files so
> libreTurnClient shared library can be built? The reTurn/client/Makefile
> is created after the USE_SSL is enabled or ./configure --with-ssl,
> however, the shared library is still not built and installed.

The reason we put the project on Github is to make it as easy as
possible for people to contribute improvements like this.

Many of the core developers tend to work on improvements related to
projects that they are funded to work on, so this will probably wait
until somebody is willing to contribute a patch or until a client funds
some work on reTurn.

Regards,

Daniel