[reSIProcate-users] Iterate through headers on a sip message to copy to a new message.

Is there a way to iterate through all headers on a SIP message so that we are able to copy them to a new message? Or we know to know which headers exactly so we can copy them individually?

Regards,
Jorge Bustamante

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify BroadSoft, Inc. immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message, along with any attachment, prior to reading, distributing or copying it.