[reSIProcate-users] Resiprocate-webrtc gateway

Hi, I am planning to implement a WEBRTC gateway for a SIP conference server like Freeswitch, so that SIP over websocket clients and webrtc clients will be able to participate in the conference with other SIPclients.The gateway needs to support NAT and DTLS.

I am planning use open-source for this, but I have little bit confused on choosing which one opensource gateway I can use and how can I implement, as I am very new to this. Do resiprocate would be appropriate for this implementation?

Thanks,
Nir.