Re: [reSIProcate-users] SIP messages limits for UDP in reSIProcate

I had the same problem and also solved it by only enabling TCP, but this
is actually a bad solution because RFC3261 clearly states:

"All SIP elements MUST implement UDP and TCP. SIP elements MAY implement
other protocols."

I don't really see the reasoning behind imposing this requirement on all
user agents, but this is not the right place to question such things :)

So I would also be very happy to see the transport being dynamically
selected based on the message size.

Best regards,
 Gabriel