Re: [reSIProcate-users] Resiprocate TLS help

Ok that did the trick. Thanks! "TLS sessions set up with TLSv1 TLSv1/SSLv3
AES256-SHA".

I have some follow up questions on using reciprocate with TLS.
1. When the TLS connection is setup, do I have to encrypt/decrypt my
SIP-messages on my own or will the stack do this for me? Can I just call the
send function just as usual?

2. What's the behaviour of reciprocate when acting as client? Will it present a
certificate? Does reciprocate support mutual TLS?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards
Krister