[reSIProcate-users] Resiprocate TLS help

Hi!

I'm using the resiprocate stack to implement TLS support for our application, but I've encountered some problems.

I've set up the security object and passed it to the stack. Receiving an INVITE works perfectly but when I'm trying to send a 100 Trying response I get the following:

connection id 4 exists, but does not match the destination. ("Cid" and "Tuple" does not match. From what I can see the only thing that differs is the remote port.)

So resiprocate then tries to set up a new connection (I guess this is OK?). However, during the handshake there's a certificate mismatch.

"Certificate name mismatch: trying to connect to <> remote cert domain(s) are <X.X.X.X>"

The remote cert domain is correct but why is target domain empty? Checking the log file I can see that the target domain is 'unspecified'.

I'm betting that I've overlooked something simple. All help is much appreciated!

Also, when sending requests, can I think of the TlsTransport as an “encrypted pipe” just throwing my requests into it or do I have to take some special actions before sending?

Cheers,

KJ