[reSIProcate-users] Direct RTP media path bypassing Asterisk

Hi,

I have been reading some mails on this Forum regarding possibility of setting up a
Direct RTP session between two clients.
Similar problems appear for me,I tried all the permutations suggested, with Asterisk(1.2.18) as my
server and clients A and B made through resiprocate but Asterisk doesnt send me the re-invite after the
session establishment(OnConnectedConfirmed state). So, A and B are unable to see each
other's IP.
In Asterisk, I have set canreinvite=yes(I have set this for both the clients or trunks in sip_additional.conf) and all the 3 conditions below are satisfied

I tried another field in sip.conf, directrtpsetup=yes .. doesnt work either.
The set up is a normal LAN. A,B and server all on same subnet, so i presume no NAT issues are there.
(Tried nat=no also)  ....Probably the problem is on Asterisk side but am not sure. Has somebody got this re-invite after session
establishmet with IP's of A and B ?

Any hints would be great.

Regards,
GC

--
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
       - Anatole France