[reSIProcate-users] Auto-assigned IP Address

Is there a way to have the SIP stack automatically assign an IP address for a given transport?  In particular, I'm using the UDP transport.  I see the addTransport function has an
assert( port > 0).

Passing in 0 to the addTransport will allow the OS (Windows in this case) to automatically assign a port number, however the port number is not set up correctly in all outbound SIP messages.

Thanks,
John