From: John Melton <johnmelton55@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 09:53:00
To:resiprocateusers <resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate-users] ServerStale on BYE

The branch parameter appears to be the same in both.

Invite:
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.104:5060;branch=z9hG4bK4-1

BYE:
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.100:5060;branch=z9hG4bK4-1

Thanks.

Ryan Kereliuk <ryker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Does the branch parameter in the Vias
change between the INVITE and the BYE?

Thanks,