[reSIProcate-users] Problems Building on Solaris - intel and sparc

Hi all,

Seem to be having endless problems building (rutil and resip) on Solaris... both sparc and intel versions (appear to be the same problems at least).
I am able to get most of the way through the finicky code issues (not sure that I didn't break anything yet though), however when I try to link to the libraries I seem to have issues as our code is not build with stlport4, where as the resip and rutil libraries are. Complains about a lot of undefined symbols when trying to link it all together.

Anyone know of any reasonable work around for this? It doesn't appear that resiprocate can build successfully with the Cstd libraries, and vice versa with our code.

Thanks in advance,
-Tom

Thomas Mortimer
Software Developer
Apparent Networks
tmortimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.apparentnetworks.com

Tel: 604.433.2333 ext 132
Cel: 604.772.6957

400 - 321 Water Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8
Tel.1.800.508.5233 Fax. 604.433.2311
Winner: Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Companies to Watch