Re: [reSIProcate] Questions about resiprocate roadmap

On 09/04/2019 20:41, Scott Godin wrote:
> I'm not aware of any plans.  You could submit a pull request for this if
> you are willing to take on the work.  Would anyone be concerned over
> accepting a pull request with these changes it in?  It will break older
> compilers.
>
> I don't have any issues myself.

It would also be a good idea to register requests like this in Bugzilla

We can then track each issue separately with the pros and cons,
alternative proposals, etc as comments on each bug report.

We are too close to releasing 1.12.0 to include changes like this but it
could be considered for 1.13.0

Regards,

Daniel