Re: [reSIProcate] preparing a 1.11.0 release, 1.11.0~alpha1 tagged

On 2016-11-19 09:05, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> How do people feel about release timing? Is there anything that anybody
> is working on now that should be merged before the release? Is there
> any problem that seems really urgent for resolution before this release?

Hi,

There is a potential DoS that I described in my email last week:
 http://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-devel/msg09261.html
We don't have patch yet because we don't exactly see the reason behind
the structure of the code that causes the assert, so anyone with more
intimate knowledge, please comment!

TIA

br

Szo