[reSIProcate] NOTIFY message repro server

Hello,

I'm testing the test.sip5060 sip server and it appears that it is not sending the NOTIFY messages.

I have one client logged in at telepathy-resiprocate Empathy with mateus1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx account and the other one logged in at Jitsi with  mateus2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx account.

Looking to the repro server log [1] it seems that the NOTIFY message is being generated but I couldn't see the message getting at telepathy-resiprocate client.

I also have looked at repro proxy publications menu and saw that the publications appears correctly. Maybe is something when sending the message...

Anyone knows what could be happening here, or point it out some parameter that I could be using wrong?

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://paste.debian.net/785695/