[reSIProcate] publishing and notifying

Hello,

I have implemented methods to generate a PUBLISH message and to analyze a NOTIFY message at telepathy-resiprocate. To test I was using two ekiga accounts and logging in with Jitsi in one machine and telepathy-resiprocate Empathy in another machine.

Then I could see the NOTIFY messages being received by both clients and I could see the presence changing at both Empathy and Jitsi. But suddenly my ekiga account stop working and I had to create another account, this time at sip.antisip server.

But the problem is this server appears not sending the NOTIFY message: I couldn't see any of those neither in Jitsi log nor telepathy-resiprocate log.

So I was wondering if this is something to do with the way I'm generating the PUBLISH messages, more specifically with the pidf+xml. I've tried to make my pidf+xml like the one generated by Jitsi and also looking at [1] and [2].

In case you want to see the publicatin I'm generating [3].

Anyone could indicate me a place where I could find some information about how to create a PUBLISH message, or if there is some servers which actually don't send NOTIFYs as it should?

Thanks in advance.