Re: [reSIProcate] ClientSubscription and ServerSubscription

I'm reading the apps/Telepathy/MyUserAgent.cxx class and it derives from resip/recon/UserAgent.cxx and this late class has methods to subscribe and notify.

The createSubscription() method returns a SubscriptionHandle and I'm thinking use a map to store {handle, SubscriptionHandle}. Also there is a onSubscriptionNotify() that I could use to get buddys presence.

I didn't see a method to get all type of sip messages (so I could also use to get the text messages). Maybe resip/recon/UserAgent.cxx is the best place to implement the method to get a text message (as we were discussing before).

On 01/07/16 17:35, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm implementing the presence methods in telepathy-resiprocate and I
> need a way to get a message when it first arrives at resiprocate.
>
> I think this is something to do with resip/dum/ClientSubscription* and
> resip/dum/ServerSubscription*. Am I wrong?
>
> I've read this two classes but I couldn't find a way to get incoming
> messages using it. Anyone could give me a lead from where to start?

There are some hints on the wiki:

telepathy-resiprocate is using both the dum and recon APIs, dum is
currently being used for messaging/presence and recon for voice.

Scott, did you ever imagine having high-level support for
messaging/presence in recon?