Re: [reSIProcate] adding class to resiprocate/apps/telepathy

> Another suggestion for this specific project: notice that most of the
other Telepathy components use the same logging mechanism.  reSIProcate
has its own logger.  Could you try writing a class to send all the
reSIProcate log messages to the logger used by Telepathy?  Look at
rutil/Log*

Sure. Where could I found a telepathy logger usage example? I searched at google telepathy logger but only found a package to install.

On 12/05/16 00:47, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> By the way...I just found some function calls (commented) at
> resiprocate/apps/telepathy/Connection.cxx that I should implement for
> ContactList interface, but I still want to know if it's better to create
> a class or to implement this functions right there (in Connection.cxx).

The original code is a proof-of-concept.

That is a polite way of saying I hacked it together really quickly and
some things you see there may not be best practice.

It is usually better to go ahead and make a new file for each class and
create different classes whenever it looks sensible to do so.

Another suggestion for this specific project: notice that most of the
other Telepathy components use the same logging mechanism.  reSIProcate
has its own logger.  Could you try writing a class to send all the
reSIProcate log messages to the logger used by Telepathy?  Look at
rutil/Log*

Regards,

Daniel