Re: [reSIProcate] adding class to resiprocate/apps/telepathy

By the way...I just found some function calls (commented) at resiprocate/apps/telepathy/Connection.cxx that I should implement for ContactList interface, but I still want to know if it's better to create a class or to implement this functions right there (in Connection.cxx).

Thanks

Hello,

I'm starting to implement a ContactList interface at resiprocate/apps/telepathy and I would like to know if it's ok to create another class there or I should add the code to an existing one.

Thanks