Re: [reSIProcate] Travis-Ci Error while building

On 11/06/16 22:49, Udit Raikwar wrote:
> Yes,
> I solved it.
> I went through the build history
> <https://travis-ci.org/resiprocate/resiprocate/builds> of resiprocate in
> Travis-CI and find out the first unsuccessful build.
> You can see that Pull Request #43
> <https://travis-ci.org/resiprocate/resiprocate/builds/131873177> is
> generating error. This request was merged
> <https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commit/fb37bc86db9f1b7d569eb2a17acd1e683b6ce55f>
>  in
> the repository and the error takes place.
> I revert this change and successfully pass the build.
>
> I request you to revert this
> <https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commit/fb37bc86db9f1b7d569eb2a17acd1e683b6ce55f>change
> and error will be removed.

Hi Udit,

Thanks for making this analysis and finding out where the builds started
failing

It looks like the change is correct but it has exposed a limitation of
automake

I've posted a full analysis of the issue on the automake list:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2016-06/msg00003.html

As a workaround, people can either take out "subdir-objects" or leave
out the Python support in build/debian.sh  (remove the line "--with-python")

Hopefully somebody will reply on the automake list within 24-48 hours
and then we can fix it in repro/plugins/pyroute/Makefile.am

Regards,

Daniel