[reSIProcate] Travis CI error build

Hello,

I'm getting an error when I try to build my commit at github [1]. The error is:

$ sudo apt-get update -qq

W: Failed to fetch http://http.debian.net/debian/dists/jessie/main/binary-i386/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 128.31.0.66 80]

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

The command "sudo apt-get update -qq" failed and exited with 100 during .

The strange is that I got this same error sometimes when I've commited to my own fork. But when this happened in my fork, I just restarted build (in some cases several times) and it worked (I don't know why). But when I commit to the official repository I don't have the option to restart build.

I searched this error in the internet but the solutions I saw I couldn't do it because it is supposed to run in the machine that got the error.

Anyone could help me with that, please?

[1] https://travis-ci.org/resiprocate/resiprocate/jobs/136982631