Re: [reSIProcate] Testing

On 14/05/16 03:26, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
> Ok. I did that and the process is running through gdb.
>
> Can I connect to telepathy-resiprocate using Empathy at Ubuntu? I opened
> Empathy and I saw the screen attached but I couldn't find the 'Edit
> connection parameters' as it have at [1].
>
> What I'm trying to do (and I don't even know if this makes any sense) is
> to connect telepathy-resiprocate through Empathy and after that create a
> contact list (since I'm implementing the ContactList Interface I want to
> see if this is working).

After you have telepathy-resiprocate running, you might have to review
the files referred to in this script:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/apps/telepathy/deploy-properties

and/or try restarting the mission-control process

The log output from telepathy-resiprocate on the console should give you
some hint if it is interacting with Empathy.

Please also try to ask the questions specific to Telepathy on the
telepathy list

Regards,

Daniel