Re: [reSIProcate] WSS connection from JsSIP to resiprocate

I finally solved my issue after reading the following page. It was a question
from a guy with the exactly same issue. Fortunately he found what the problem
was:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/jssip/0fTHmi083HU

So the main issue was that I was using the IP in JsSIP instead of the domain
name. To fix this in a local environment I edited the host file on Windows.
Also, I had to generate new certs so the CN matches the domain name. Finally I
loaded the new CA certificate in Windows Certificate Store. Firefox, does not
use certificates from Windows, so I had to import the CA certificate in its
advanced options. Now WSS connections are working in both chrome and firefox.

Best regards,
Diego