Re: [reSIProcate] WSS connection from JsSIP to resiprocate

Thanks for answering, Daniel. I'm not so new to this. I've been working for a
while with SIP and more recently with WebRTC. But I still don't know all the
details of TLS. In this issue, I think the problem is not the code because, as
I said, I did exactly what that page pointed by Adam explains. I think the
problem is either the way I generated the certificates or the way I'm using
them. After some research I discovered that I'm not using self signed
certificate. I'm using a certificate signed by my "own CA". If I understood
correctly from the article I read, there is a difference. Am I correct?
I created the certificates following the example 1 of this doc:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/creating-ssl-certs.html
Then I used ca.pem as root_cert_<domain>.pem, server-cert.pem as
domain_cert_<domain>.pem and server-key.pem as domain_key_<domain>.pem
I also loaded ca.pem into windows certificate store because I think the browser
will need it to validate the server certificate. Is this correct?

Thanks again. Best regards,
Diego