Re: [reSIProcate] ServerRegistration question

I think its an implementation decision.  By using the port in the registration database and Location Server lookups you are allowing multiple proxies to be run on the same machine and to be able to route between them.  If you ignore the port, you can't tell if a request is meant for you or the other proxy instance.

Scott