Re: [reSIProcate] Register Synchronization

Ah - it seems you are using an old version of repro.  There was fix made on Jan 14, 2014 to the reg sync processes to fix a bug where multiple reg sync servers were not being processed properly.

If you want to keep using that version, you try just disabling IPv6 support and this will cause repro to create only one IPv4 reg sync server and should work around the bug.

Scott