Re: [reSIProcate] Register Synchronization

Hi,

You have only shown the configuration and logs from one of the 2 boxes.  Do you have RegSyncPort and RegSyncPeer set on the other box as well?  The RegSyncPort needs to match on both boxes.

The only other reason for a lack of synchronization is if the registration is using an outbound/RFC5626 registration.  These registrations cannot be sync'd - since outbound registrations are locked to the actual TCP connection.

Regards,
Scott