[reSIProcate] dpocock-assert branch added

I made a branch to test the changes to assertions

The changes were made like this:

a) opened the project with the Eclipse IDE, highlighted one of the
asserts and selected the option to rename all occurrences of the symbol
in the project to the new name resip_assert

b) added my resip_assert definition in rutil/Assert.h

c) used the find command to change all files to use the new header:

    find * -type f -exec sed -i -e 's!<assert.h>!"rutil/Assert.h"!g' {} \;
    find * -type f -exec sed -i -e 's!<cassert>!"rutil/Assert.h"!g' {} \;

  (notice I used * to avoid descending into the .git directory and
corrupting it)

d) I didn't want to change any of the unit tests, so I used another find
command to selectively revert those directories:

    find . -type d -name test -exec git checkout {} \;

Assert.h should be safe to use from C or C++

Here is the diff:
https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commit/d72ca8da444a0d3582d7542a4078b34928a20d31.patch

and here is the build:
https://travis-ci.org/resiprocate/resiprocate/builds/45020115