From: Daniel Pocock [mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:52 AM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate] Resip 1.9.8 (ChangeLog missing)

On 15/12/14 23:45, Mike Hubbard wrote:

I noticed that in the most recent release of resiprocate (1.9.8) that the ChangeLog file does not appear to be present.  Is it possible to get this added to the current repository?

Here it is in Git:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/resiprocate-1.9/ChangeLog

and here is the history of the release branch in Git:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commits/resiprocate-1.9

and it does appear to be in the tarball on my machine:

$ tar tzf resiprocate-1.9.8.tar.gz | grep ChangeLog
resiprocate-1.9.8/ChangeLog
resiprocate-1.9.8/resip/stack/ChangeLog

Can you please tell me where you downloaded the tarball?