[reSIProcate] Resip 1.9.8 and Windows

It seemed that I had to upgrade to the latest version of OpenSSL to get the most recent version of resiprocate (1.9.8) to build in my project.

I am now getting the following error on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (it works fine on Windows 7):

“The procedure entry point WSAPoll could not be located in the dynamic link library WS2-32.dll.”

Is there anything in the latest code for resip or OpenSSL that would prevent the code from running on Windows XP or Windows Server 2003?

Thanks

Mike