[reSIProcate] Question about RADIUS support

Hi all,

I would be interested in using RADIUS with Resiprocate for digest authentication under Windows.

I know that exists an implementation for Repro that uses freeradius-client library and I tested it under Linux (CentOS 6.5) with freeradius server, but that library cannot be used under Windows (or am I wrong?).

Could someone give me any suggestions about a good radius client library that can be used under Windows?

I thought to use Windows Thread Pool API to handle threads for radius requests (current implementation creates one thread per request).

If I will be able to implement a Windows-based solution, would you be interested in integrating it into mainline?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Dario.