Re: [reSIProcate] [resiprocate] New headers and parameters from RFC 3455 and UUI drafts (#6)

On 23 September 2014 17:01:31 CEST, Dario Bozzali <Dario.Bozzali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Hi Daniel,
>I merged master in my branch (new-pheaders), but on Windows I obtain
>errors while compiling DayOfWeekHash.cxx and MonthHash.cxx.
>I committed anyway,

If it tells you there is a merge conflict then you can not just make the commit
or something will usually go wrong.

Usually it will put conflict markers in the code to show you where the problem
is and you need to
- manually edit the lines between the conflict markers,
- delete the markers,
- git add each file you fixed
- and finally git commit the merge

If you already committed, then the files with conflicts may still be
uncommitted in your tree and git status may find them.

If you get stuck, let me know and I'll look at the commit later tonight.