From: Daniel Pocock [mailto:notifications@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martedì 23 settembre 2014 15.53
To: resiprocate/resiprocate
Cc: Dario Bozzali
Subject: Re: [resiprocate] New headers and parameters from RFC 3455 and UUI drafts (#6)

I just merged the gperf-fixes branch into master. Can you please merge master into your branch? You will probably get a merge conflict in gperf_w32.bat because I added some comments there about the dayofweek and month stuff.

Then travis-ci should rebuild your branch and re-run gperf over your changes automatically.