[reSIProcate] github "Developers" team for reSIProcate mirror

It appears that only Scott and myself are getting the build
notifications from travis-ci.org

That is because they only send the emails to people who are listed in
the Github ACL for the project.

Therefore, I created a team called Developers in Github and added all
those SVN users who appear to have a Github account based on the list here:

    https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/graphs/contributors

Please do NOT push commits to Github manually for the moment.  Right
now, this Github repository is only a mirror of SVN and should only
contain commits from SVN.  The only reason I have created this team in
Github is so that people will receive notification emails if they make a
commit that breaks the build.

We could also have the notifications sent to a mailing list
(resiprocate-devel?) when the build breaks and when it is fixed again:

    http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications/#Email-notifications

To make that work, we just need to add the settings in .travis.yml in
SVN and then set up mailman to whitelist emails from travis-ci.org.
With some fine tuning, we could ensure that we only get the
notifications for the trunk and not for work people are doing on branches.