Re: [reSIProcate] The Million User Dilemma

Hi Francis,

Repro to my knowledge, suffers problems similar to the stack and dum.
We will make the biggest improvements in repro first by fixing those
areas.  Then we can build out new database backends for repro possibly
using some sort of peer to peer network for managing registration state.
 Likewise, hash based concurrency like I've done with the transaction
layer can be applied to repro to make it more parallel.

As for replicating more information, Byron has pointed me in the
direction of GRUU and SIP RELOAD.  These allow users to register to
multiple proxies at the same time with a globally unique identifier as
the contact.  I'm sure this will take a bit of work to add, but I think
it is th future of what we need to do to make this support the numbers
of users we're talking about.

Dan