Re: [reSIProcate] The Million User Dilemma

Hi Kennard,

I think you're on the right track with using epoll, but I'd like to go
one step further and improve cross platform compatibility in the
process.  Scott Godin has been keeping header only asio up to date in
the resiprocate tree, and it provides support for every platforms most
sophisticated version of select/epoll/kqueue etc.  Reimplementing things
like FdSet and and the wait and process functions with async_wait that
asio provides could provide a humongous performance improvement as well
as Asio can be multithreaded easily.

Also consider things like DumCommand.  It can be easily replaced with
Asio's Strand + boost::bind/boost::function or C++0x lambdas which are
much more flexible and require significantly less code.

Dan