Re: [reSIProcate] dum ClientPublication end() method: illegal body?

I agree.  The RFC is pretty clear on that.  Table 1 also indicates that a refresh shouldn't have a body either.  Section 4.3 - "A publication refresh only extends the expiration time of already existing event state. It does not affect that event state in any other way. Therefore, a PUBLISH request that refreshes event state MUST NOT have a body."

We should probably fix that at the same time.

Scott