[reSIProcate] dum ClientPublication end() method: illegal body?

Hi,

I noticed that resip/dum/ClientPublication's end() method sends a PUBLISH method with Expire: 0 and *with* a PIDF body. In RFC3903, Table 1 and also in section 4.5, it says that a "remove" PUBLISH method "MUST NOT" have a body. Would it make sense to remove the body in this end() method before sending the message? I think this is a simple change, just looking for feedback on correct behavior.

Regards,
Kennard