[reSIProcate] epoll support

Hi,

The epoll changes are (hopefully :-) ready for commit to trunk. Please review changes in b-epoll-kw-20101115. This branch includes all changes already in the trunk. This branch should compile cleanly with and without epoll enabled (see ./configure --enable-epoll).

I'd especially like confirmation from non-linux64 platforms that it builds ok. Under linux64 it builds fine and all tests pass.

I'm going to try and factor out the repro changes as a separate commit.

Kennard