Re: [reSIProcate] PRACK UAS support

Thanks Scott,

I'll see what I can do.
I'm finishing something else right now and hopefully I'll get to this in a month or two.

Martin

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Scott Godin <sgodin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Martin,

That's excellent.  I'm not aware of anyone in the community currently
working on adding UAS Prack support.  From what I understand, Jason
and some other's worked out a state machine for both UAC and UAS
invites session states that included PRACK handling - these can be
found in the dum/docs directory.  The UAC PRACK handling side of
these states were implemented, but the UAS side remains as a TODO
item.  I think the changes would be isolated to the state machine
implemented in the dum/ServerInviteSession class - some changes to the
base class InviteSession may also be required.

If you want to take a crack at this, and post some diff's to the list
- that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
Scott