[reSIProcate] Repro behaving odd in case of negative responses

Hi,

  I have a setup where in Repro is acting as a Registrar and Proxy. And I have a proprietary developed B2BUA over DUM.

 Now I have configured static routes in Repro saying that any request apart from REGISTER comes just forward it to B2BUA. So it is fine till now. Below is a small scenario the way things are working.

UA1 ----INVITE--à REPRO----INVITE--àB2BUA-----INVITE----àUA2

UA1 <----180---- REPRO<----180-----B2BUA-<----180--------UA2

UA1 <----200---- REPRO<----200-----B2BUA-<----200--------UA2

The above scenario is working fine as expected. But I am facing issues in case of some failure scenarios, especially when UA2 or B2BUA responds with some 4XX responses. What is happening is suppose when UA2 or B2BUA responds with 480 Unsuccessful call or 486 Busy, Repro tries to place a call on its own (without letting B2BUA in the path). It seems like Repro does not believe in my B2BUA saying that user is busy. Below is the scenario what is happening.

UA1 ----INVITE--à REPRO----INVITE--àB2BUA-----INVITE----àUA2

                           REPRO<----480/486-----B2BUA-<---------480/486--------UA2

                           REPRO---------------------INVITE----------------àUA2 (Observe that Repro is trying to place a call again without trusting the B2BUA. Also it is not letting B2BUA be in the path even if static routes are configured).

Please help me in figuring out what is happening? I fell that it is a bug in Repro!!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

-Sandeep A