Re: [reSIProcate] removing hash<T*> from HashMap

Jason, can you weigh in on this? (It is your code, albeit from a long time ago)

Best regards,
Byron Campen

On 23-Apr-08, at 13:43 , Byron Campen wrote:

        Is anyone using this?

I cannot speak to this, but I've often wondered about the default template implementation and after searching around and concluding that nothing within resiprocate was using it, ignored it. The code falls into the 'dangerous' category if you ask me since it is not only surprising that something would compile, as Bruce points out, the results are incorrect from time to time.

I am strongly in favor of removing it if there is no impact to the stack and DUM / repro clients.

Thanks