From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Byron
Campen
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:52 PM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; resiprocate-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [reSIProcate] Roadmap for 1.4?

        I have been thinking, and I think the project would benefit with

just a little more direction (nothing to heavy though). I have
identified a small number of large-ish tasks that I think would be
useful; I would like everyone (esp the users) to take the time to
look them over and let us know which ones are most important to you.
(If you feel that something important is missing from the list,
please let us know also.)

* More efficient handling of large numbers of TCP connections (ie,
the C10K problem)
* Complete update of supported headers/params
* More documentation
* UAS 100rel support (in DUM)
* client outbound support
* "Safety nets" for TUs
        **Timeout for server transactions if TU fails to respond within
certain time-frame (configurable)
        **Allow TUs to abandon uncompleted transactions easily

Best regards,
Byron Campen