[reSIProcate] (no subject)

Hi,

I am a fresh man on reSIProcate, now I encounter a problem in my program.
if the program written like this, it is good for work:

//---------------------------------------------------
int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
        //Log::initialize(Log::Cout, Log::Stack, argv[0]);

        SipStack sip_stack;
        DialogUsageManager* dum = new DialogUsageManager( sip_stack );
        dum->addTransport( UDP, 12345 );

but if written like this, it will throw a exception:

//----------------------------------------------------
SipStack sip_stack;
int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
        //Log::initialize(Log::Cout, Log::Stack, argv[0]);

        DialogUsageManager* dum = new DialogUsageManager( sip_stack );
        dum->addTransport( UDP, 12345 );

I dont know why the sip_stack must be local ?

        maodonghu
        hhmmdd@xxxxxxx
          2005-11-03