[reSIProcate] Assert in addTransport() when port = 0

Hi,

In Windows, I'm used to being able to specify "port 0" for sockets-related
libraries and apps.  Port 0 lets the OS choose a free port.  This is
convenient.  However it looks like there's an assert in addTransport (see
SipStack.cxx line 110, latest code in SVN) that will "assert" if I try to
use port 0.  I've changed the assert to be "assert( port >= 0 )" and this
seems to work just fine for me...

Is there any reason that the assert is currently preventing port 0?  Issues
on other platforms?  Something else I'm blissfully unaware of?

Thanks,
 - Jeremy -

Jeremy Geras
Software Developer,