RE: [reSIProcate] Dynamic binding to interfaces and ports

Alan,

> I'm just thinking about LONG term processes (proxies, etc)
> that might want
> to reconfigure without a restart. It would be best if the design
> contemplated an interface that could support clean (delayed) removal of
> transports.

Well, I didn't think about something like that, perhaps still a rare case, but
a valid point...

> Otherwise I think we are on the same page.

OK, I'll start by implementing a method to disable a transport
and adding a disabled flag. This shouldn't be very intrusive to
the source code. When I'm done I'll provide some details on
the changes here and you can then decide wether to check it
in.

Best regards,

Matthias